Agree to Agree Agree to Agree

Amazing way to prove a point without defining one of the sides as "the right one". Gr8 Job ;)

Extra Pepperoni Extra Pepperoni

That was funny xb

I CUT OF MY DICK IN 2007!

Super Mario Special Edition Super Mario Special Edition

The game mechanics are solid, and it's pretty alright mario fan game, the animation on mario is really smooth. Overall it's a fun little game, nothing to write home about, but it managed to keep my attention for a few minutes.
Also there's something odd about the keys, one level is one short and another is two too many, which unabled me to play level 12.

HOLD IT IN HOLD IT IN

Really funny game, I just laughed every time I saw his dad's face pop on screen, very good work

Not a Clone Demo Not a Clone Demo

As a huge fan of the WarioWare franchise I really think this is a really cool concept, and perfect for the mobile market. And even though it doesn't have the quirky graphics nor comedy of the WarioWare games, it still is quite fun to play through.

Sprout Sprout

Really cool game, you can see see the inspirations of the Metroidvania game style, the level design was also really smart, amazing work and thinking this was made in 72 hours still baffles me.
Amazing work :b

GuyUngerNL responds:

Oh you.. thanks! ^^

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Really fun, was the "mini helicopter" a Sly Cooper reference? If so you should get 6 stars :b

PuffballsUnited responds:

Never played that game actually sorry :(

Mobs, Inc. Mobs, Inc.

Really good game, the controls are really good, the gameplay is simple but extremely satisfying and I love to see the main character evolve during the game. Amazing work :b

Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

Thus was AMAZING and to think this was made in only 48 hours it's surreal, the gameplay was really interesting but where this really shined was on the story, how it beggins and how it ends it's just amazing. Really great work :b

The Broadenlands The Broadenlands

This is such a charming little game, it's really adorable. It's simple, yet extremely charming. Really, good work :b

GuyUngerNL responds: